Friday, March 19, 2010

8 Days Later

Sorry for not updating this week has been hectic. I had 2 midterms on Thursday, one for my Intercultural Communication class and another for The Image of the United States in Spain: 100 Years of Myths and Stereotypes. Both exams went well but I feel like I did better on my Image one. Talking about school is lame so on to more important things...

Important thing #1: McDonald's has beer.



Important thing #2: WE WENT TO A FÚTBOL GAME! Sevilla FC vs. Coruña..the game ended in a tie but it was a great time nonetheless. The fan section is right behind the goal and they literally sing and bang drums and go nuts the whole time. I learned a few songs, some good and others histerical.





Important thing #3: A group of students from a business school in Tangier, Morocco are here in Sevilla! Two other American students and I accompanied them on a tour around the city today. A few of the girls are putting on a fashion show and asked me to be in it so that's what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon.





Que mas? Students were protesting outside of the University on Thursday and Ramon, my intercambio, continues to show me where the best bakeries, shopping, and pizza in Sevilla are. The weather has been gorgeous and we leave for Italy on Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment