Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Sevilla no es una ciudad, es un sentimiento"

Translation: Sevilla is not a city, it's a feeling.


The truest words I have ever heard.

Tonight I taught Inma who 50 Cent is. This song is very popular in Europe right now and it's hilarious because no one here really knows what it's saying:



I played her the original version and explained to her why it's so funny to me. Clearly the two songs sound nothing alike. The music scene here is a curious one. Everyone loves American music, but not good American music. Like that Black Eyed Peas song, "I've Got A Feeling." I want to shoot myself every time I hear that song but it's guaranteed that you will hear it at least 15 times when you go out at night. Oh well. Speaking of going out, it's 1 Euro Wednesday at 100 Montaditos. Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment