Saturday, March 6, 2010

I love being productive

The past 24 hours have been excellent. We booked hostels for Venice, Rome, and Paris. All that's left to do is Florence! We also found the store where we can buy Universidad de Sevilla sweatshirts but it was closed so we're going back tomorrow. We went to mass at la catedral tonight and it was very overwhelming. There was no music and of course everything was in Spanish. I could understand most of what was going on but I'm going to look for a Spanish mass guide online or something. It would be pretty cool to learn the Our Father in Spanish. Everyone has family and friends coming to visit and I wish that I could bring my parents here. Yeah that's right Mom and Dad, I haven't forgotten about you!!! I know that you guys would love it here as much as I do and when I'm rich one day I will bring you back here. After mass Courtney and I walked around and stopped at a bar on San Jacinto to just hang out. We ended up staying there for over an hour just talking and reminiscing about life at home and at Bryant. I'm afraid that I am going to never appreciate America ever again but then again I hope I get the chance to explore my own country someday. Going out tonight is still up in the air so we'll see about that. Tomorrow we're going to go to the bus station to get tickets for Madrid and Portugal and then we're going to buy sweatshirts. It's still going to rain all week again. Everyone here is worried that Semana Santa and Feria are going to be ruined by this weather. I'll be spending the first part of Semana Santa (Holy Week) in Italy and Courtney and I are making it a priority to go to mass at the Vatican. I'm very excited about what the next few months hold for us. That's all for today! Buenas noches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment