Friday, February 5, 2010

The Evil Naranjas

I've been bed ridden all day. My stomach still doesn't completely agree with all of the food here. Inma freaked out when I couldn't really eat lunch today. I managed to put down the French potato soup. The second plate was what looked like chicken cutlets but I still have no idea what kind of meat it was. It was dark with a rough texture. No bueno. She offered to make me 10,000 other things and I had to explain to her that I couldn't really eat anything. I'm pretty sure it was gorgeous out today, too. At least it's going to be 68 and sunny on Sunday.

Last night Courtney, Annie, and I had some fun with the orange trees. The oranges aren't sweet. They're used to make marmalade but I swore I wouldn't leave without trying one. Well, I did and it was disgusting. Trying to get the thing out of the tree was the best part though. Who knew orange trees had thorns? Not us. It was painful.





Oh and Annie's coming to Portugal with us! Very excited. We somehow managed to skip La Churreria AGAIN last night so we're going tonight after dinner. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment