Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some of My Favorite Pictures (So Far)

Uploading pictures in Spain is so difficult. I don't know why I have such a hard time; everybody else does it so easily! But I'm sitting in a cafe and I FINALLY got some pictures on Facebook, so maybe they will work here too.

This is the main altar of the Cathedral in Cordoba. This picture does it no justice.

These are some of the Roman ruins we visited in Italica. This was the coliseum. Everything is so well preserved. There were mosaics everywhere, too.


This is our walk to class every morning. The river is beautiful. There are a couple different ways to get where we need to go but when it is nice out the river is the best.

This is my little bed! The sheet is pulled back because I took this right before my siesta. I can't take a picture of my whole room because it's teeny tiny. I love it. There's these shades/blinds on the outside of all the windows in Sevilla that completely block out the sun. They make any time of day seem like midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment